home
gallery
statement
biography
resume
contact
links

Chocolate Factory - 1998 - 6 " x 11" - acrylic on board

< previous | next >

 

This large, brick building known locally as the Chocolate Factory, having once been home to Bischoffs World Famous Chocolates, was built in 1879 by George West.

© Phil Spaziani 1998 - 2009 | All rights reserved | Site design by ninapatina